Your student ID card does a lot of things on the Landmark College campus.
You can now use your Landmark Points on your debit card at
Putney Village Pizza.
- It proves you are a Landmark College student. So you should carry it with you any time you are on campus. You will need to show this card to identify yourself when picking up packages from the Business office, and as an ID to pick up Landmark pay checks, etc.
- Building Access – This card will be used to enter Aiken Hall.
- It is your library card to sign out materials from the Landmark Library.
- It is your dining card – Bring it with you to allow entry into the Dining hall where a person will swipe your card and give it back to you. If you do not have your card you will not be allowed into the dining hall.
- This can be used as a debit card – Funds can be put on the card to be used in the following locations:
- The college bookstore.
- The Fireside Café in the Student Center.
- Beverage vending machines in all halls and administrative buildings.
- Putney Village Pizza – Dine in, Take out or delivery. Open Tues through Sunday 11:00AM to 9:00PM 802-387-2203.
Questions and additional information regarding the Student debit card can be obtained at the Student Debit Account station or by contacting Alyssa Bingham in the Administration Building, Room A-112.
Lost or stolen cards should be reported immediately to Campus Security or the office of Student Affairs on the second floor of the Student Center. Once reported, the college will deactivate the card and issue a new card. Replacement cards are $15.00 and can be charged directly to your student account.